Re: [gtk-list] Need help on Gtk--

Can you send a little more of the source code.  It is not apparent
what is the declarations of function system.  It looks like a template
problem as connect_to_function is a template.  (I haven't worked
with gcc 2.8.1, so I don't know how well the templates are supported.)
Additionally some casting may be required for that callback argument
you placed.

Most of the gtk-- testing is done with egcs.  So there may be some differences
there.

--Karl