Re: [gtk-list] Re: Window Management with GDK/GTK ?

Owen Taylor wrote:

[deleted]

> BTW - I know there is at least one other project under way
> to write a GTK+-based WM. I don't have a reference for that,
> but perhaps somebody who does will pipe up. If you can
> collaborate, please do. (There isn't exactly a shortage
> of window managers available currently...)

Well, I found a reference at http://www.gnome.org/applist/list.phtml to
http://www.accesscom.com/~edem/andrew/gtkwm/index.html. I don't the
status of the project though. It has been very quiet for a couple of
months.

///Johan

--
| Johan Groth           | jgroth(at)xpress.se                   |