Re: [gtk-list] Re: Glade - UI Builder

> maybe this is an unneeded personal opinion, but as easy as lisp is to
> parse by a program.. it's twice as repulsive to a human. how about
> something extremely simple, like BASIC. it would take little code for the
> Glade to parse, and assuming one widget per line, it would be fairly
> simple for anyone with a text editor to modify.

I haven't looked at the program, or know the languages that well...
But, if it is going to need to be edited by human hands,...it shouldn't be lisp,
unless you want only people who know lisp to be able to use it...lisp is not as
intuitive to read as the html like code you had.
But, if there are going to be interpreters that parse and return language
code....it should be more machine, and less human, readable.

I personally think such a thing would be more useable if there were interpreters.
If I am going to have to translate anyway...I would probably just write it out in
code to start with.