Re: [gtk-list] Re: Glade - UI Builder

> > maybe this is an unneeded personal opinion, but as easy as lisp is to
> > parse by a program.. it's twice as repulsive to a human. how about
> > something extremely simple, like BASIC. it would take little code for the
> > Glade to parse, and assuming one widget per line, it would be fairly
> > simple for anyone with a text editor to modify.

Hmm, I'd agree that lisp doesn't exactly leap out at you in terms of intuitive
meaning, but I wonder how many people have tried to go back and write BASIC
code after working in C/C++ for a few years, it's practically repulsive even
after years of BASIC hacking beforehand.

Daniel.

--
|  {Perl, Linux, C++, gcc, GNU} Advocate    |Collect|+++++++++================|