RE: [gtk-list] setting fixed font for text widget.

On 15-Apr-98 Rick Forrester wrote:
> For a simple multiline text display I need to set the font to a
> fixed one to
> keep the screen from becoming misaligned.  Have been unable to find
> how to
> specify the font to a text widget.  Know how to set it for the
> widget, once I
> can specify it.

Something like the following should work:

GdkFont *fixed_font;
fixed_font = gdk_font_load("fixed");

You can put a full font specification in place of fixed, such as
-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--*-140-*-*-*-*-*-*

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
L'etat c'est moi.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.