setting fixed font for text widget.

For a simple multiline text display I need to set the font to a fixed one to
keep the screen from becoming misaligned.  Have been unable to find how to
specify the font to a text widget.  Know how to set it for the widget, once I
can specify it.

Would be very pleased with an "RTFM" if someone can point to "TFM"! 8^)  Can't
find any docs on gdk & no comments in the gdk headers that do this.  Haven't
found any fixed font setting references in testgtk, either.

Response appreciated.

Rick
--
Rick Forrister                 <Richard.Forrister@jpl.nasa.gov>

Opera: Greek word meaning "death by music".
		--Anonymous