Re: [gtk-list] Re: Q's: Animation & GTK Markup Language

> ->  	Okay, enough of that crap.  Back to work.  (but Thank god there's
>
> What enough of reminiscing? BAH! never enuf! ooh i remembr my amiga1200

	Hehe, it *is* kind of nice to remember back to the old days, and
my 68020 A2000 (playing MOD files before "Creative Labs" even existed).
And when I got my A3000--with its sleek, StarTrekTNG-like case--and
rendering models from Babylon 5 in Caligari...  You know, I probably still
have that letter around here somewhere from Caligari that says, "Just
because we have released a product for Windows, does not mean we will stop
supporting the Amiga platform..."  HA!  That lasted about 3 months...

	So we know what those poor Mac-heads are going through right now.
Too bad--Mac hardware is pretty cool.  Once GNOME gets off the ground, and
we can make Linux as easy to use as a Mac--or Amiga, rather--then the
masses will start pouring in.  And for us techno geeks, well, we'll always
be able to CTRL-ALT-F2 into a console and do the serious work we want to.