Re: [gtk-list] Re: Q's: Animation & GTK Markup Language

> ->  	The Amiga was incredible at that sort of thing.
>
> yup. Why is it everyone compares to "what micorsoft windows does" or

	My favorite was being able to "drag" down an entire
desktop/program, and seeing the other desktop/apps behind it.  The
animation was oh so smooth...  and that was just my 256K Amiga 1000!

	Okay, enough of that crap.  Back to work.  (but Thank god there's
no corporate entity to drag Linux down into the dirt--for once, technology
gets to stand on its own.)

D.