Re: problem with key_press_event

Evan Lawrence <evan@worldpath.net> writes:

> I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that when you click on the scrollbar, focus
> is shifted from the clist to the scrollbar, and as such any events go to the
> scrollbar until you tab the focus back to the clist.. Not real sure how/if you
> can correct this behavior...

  GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS (scrollbar, CAN_FOCUS);

However, you possibly shouldn't do that, for the sake of keeping
the interface consistent between different GTK programs.

(One real problem is that TAB moves the focus in a somewhat
strange manner right now - top-to-bottom then left-to-right)

Regards,
                                        Owen