RE: [gtk-list] problem with key_press_event

I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that when you click on the scrollbar, focus
is shifted from the clist to the scrollbar, and as such any events go to the
scrollbar until you tab the focus back to the clist.. Not real sure how/if you
can correct this behavior...