Re: [gtk-list] Re: Pixmaps in gtk

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Otto Hammersmith wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 29, 1997 at 05:23:41PM -0400, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> >
> > >Again, I don't know if this is already possible.
> >
> > It is already possible except for drawing borders by editing a gtkrc file.

  I realise  this now. Apologies for not RTFM'ing enough before posting.
But I did have in mind the ability to customise borders as well - how
easy would this be to do? And does the ability to draw background pixmaps
also cover the window itself, text areas and so on?~
  Is anyone working on a graphical resoucrce file configuration tool at
the moment? If not I might have a go.