Re: Pixmaps in gtk

Joel Dillon writes:
>But I did have in mind the ability to customise borders as well - how
>easy would this be to do?

The message to which you replied explains where to start looking if you
are seriously interested in doing the programming yourself.  As no one
has ever done an alternative style implementation before, it's hard to
say how hard it would be.

>And does the ability to draw background pixmaps
>also cover the window itself, text areas and so on?~

Yes.  I've got buttons that I give particular style names to, and I
put text in them.  The style puts a pixmap in them, and the text I
specify gets written on them.

>  Is anyone working on a graphical resoucrce file configuration tool at
>the moment? If not I might have a go.

I'm not aware of one, unless gubi includes one.

michaelkjohnson