"Common problems" part of FAQ?

I have had an "uncommon common problem" recently.  That is, I haven't seen
it discussed here, but I know I've seen it discussed as a general X
programming issue repeatedly.  I was (effectively, when you strip out some
exec failures :-) doing this:
  if (fork())
    exit(1);
Well, that exit(1) synced my X protocol stream, which then got the X
libraries awful confused, and then (much later) I got a SIGPIPE.  Doh.
I should have known better.

It has occurred to me that people with much less X programming experience
than I (and I haven't that much myself) are using Gtk, so the answer --
use _exit() instead of exit() -- might not be obvious to all users.  (In
fact, it took me embarrassingly long to find it.  :-)  So I looked to see
if it was in the FAQ, and I didn't even see a place for it.  Should there
be a "Common problems" part of the FAQ?  I can imagine that "why don't my
labels get clipped" would go there, too...

michaelkjohnson