Re: [gtk-list] Gzilla 0.1.4 released

> Hi gtk-developers,
>
>    I've just put Gzilla 0.1.4 on the www.gzilla.com website. While still
> quite unfinished, this release is basically usable.

I'll say.  This becomes my browser of choice over lynx.  Quite a nice
piece of work, I like it!

It however does not compile on Slackware 3.3 (our standard install, RedHat
is still too different for our users).  The problem seems to be an old verion
of libjpeg which does not have libjpeg.h.  Even after finding jinclude.h,
it's clear my libjpeg is a different (incompatible) version :-(  So, I
took jpeg support out (just 2 or 3 #ifdefs in 1 or 2 files and the Makefile)
and it works just fine.

Which version of libjpeg is this for and perhaps (if it's not obvious),
where is it located?

Cheers,
Jeff.