Gzilla 0.1.4 released

Hi gtk-developers,

   I've just put Gzilla 0.1.4 on the www.gzilla.com website. While still
quite unfinished, this release is basically usable.

   This release uses the Gzw (Gzilla Widget) set and is able to scroll
windows > 32kpixels with good performance, even when they contain
embedded widgets. As such, the Gzw framework may be interesting to other
Gtk developers. Gzw is not quite finished yet, but the API is pretty close.

   Between research deadlines and wanting to spend the holidays with my
family, I'm not going to get much time to work on the code for a few
weeks. If anyone else wants to bang on the code, now is your chance :).

Raph