Re: [gtk-list] Re: Any plans for PostScript dumping?

I'm new to this list, but I think you would be interested in
the X Print Service Extension in X11R6.3.

AFAIK, it allows X applications, with small changes, to
print via the X Protocol, and X11R6.3 includes a sample
implementation for PCL and PostScript.

--
Kaz Sasayama <kaz@hypercore.co.jp>
* Hypercore Software Design, Ltd. <URL:http://www.spice.or.jp/%7Ehypercor/>