Re: [gtk-list] Any plans for PostScript dumping?

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> I was wondering if there were any plans to add the ability to dump gtk
> widgets to postscript, as you can with a Tk Canvas widget.

Oh, and I suppose it's obvious, but to make this reasonably easy to
manage, I would guess that a general purpose approach would start by
modifying gdk drawing routines to know about postscript.

That way, if a widget designer sticks with gdk_draw*, they can be
reasonably certain that they'll get postscript for free.  (I know,
easier said than done...)

I haven't thought hard about this, so perhaps I'm out on a limb
here...

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>