More GTK-- code samples

Those of you who would like a few more samples of code under GTK-- can
check

http://www.worldnet.net/~glaurent/rose_devel/rosegarden_tng.tgz

The archive includes gtk-- v0.5.2.

This is a "demo" of the next version of Rosegarden, although the
reason I'm announcing it here is to attract advices and criticisms
about how I've coded this (with respect to GTK and GTK--, *not* the
state of the art in C++, this *is* supposed to be dirty, for now at
least:-).

What may be of interest :

- use of the Gtk_MenuFactory
- pixmap buttons that are greyed out when set_sensitive(0)

Thanks in advance to all those who will waste time on this :-)

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.net/~glaurent