How to scroll the scrolled windows?

Hi!

I've got a scrolled window containing a list of strings and I'd like it
to scroll down to show the new item whenever I add something to the list.
(They're always added to the end of it.)

I can think of some horrid aproaches involving reading the requisition
and allocation values for the listbox, and changing the values in the
vertical scrollbar, but it's not very nice, and it doesn't exactly make for
readable and understandable code.

There are not a great deal of functions concerning the scrolled window
widget but I think there ought to be some way to set the portion of whatever
is inside is shown.

Is this completely wrong, and there's a perfectly reasonable way to do this,
I'd like to know it. Otherwise I might write those functions. (Though I'm
not really sure how they should work at this point.)

Suggestions anyone?

/August.
-----BEGIN MOF (My Own Forehead) SIGNATURE----
yt6g7bfr5de5gy6bh7unjim8kojm7ynh6btgvfrcdeuy7ji87jy6htbgvrf5ced5t6gy7uhnji8
67gyf8u7jyhi7y67h9mkHjjfufhg7unji8mkhyb6tgvrfcdeg6yb7hunj87yu8jikmoyh
-----END MOF SIGNATURE-----