Re: anyone here yet?

Words Of Otto Hammersmith:
>As for a web interface, it will probably have to wait until next week,
>if it ever gets done.  If there's enough demand, I'll bug the right
>people... but if no one cares, it's not worth the time. :)

Can't wait for that WWW interface.  ;-)  (Does that count for demand?)

Just a query: can this list be set up to put [gtk] in the subject?

--
Shawn T. Amundson		University of Minnesota
Systems Administration	 	Computer Science System Staff

"I'm not aware of too many things
 I know what I know if you know what I mean"
		-Edie Brickell