Re: anyone here yet?

On Thu, May 01, 1997 at 03:55:48PM -0500, Shawn T Amundson wrote:
> Words Of Otto Hammersmith:
> >
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Just wondering if there's anyone listening, yet. :)
> >
> >If there are people out there, what is everyone doing with GTK?  I've
> >seen some interesting projects, but want to get a handle on what
> >people are trying to do... don't want to duplicate any effort, now do
> >we? :)
> >

> I'm working on a calendar widget.  I have v0.01 done and will put it
> up for ftp soon.  It really sucks right now because it is too slow
> and is seriously lacking in the features it requires.  But it is a
> starting place. ;-)

:) Sounds pretty much like my perdiciment right now.

> I'd like to do some docs in the tutorial area based on things I am
> quickly learning as I go along.

That'd be very cool

> Is this list going to be archived?  It would be a *very* good thing.

Number two to ask in the short life of this list.

Yes, it's being archived right now.  Read the message you got when you
subscribed.. near the end, I think it says how to get the archive.

As for a web interface, it will probably have to wait until next week,
if it ever gets done.  If there's enough demand, I'll bug the right
people... but if no one cares, it's not worth the time. :)

--
					-Otto.