Re: [gtk-list] How do I... with labels

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Bawer Dagdeviren wrote:

> Could anyone out there tell me how (if possible) to get a label to
> word-wrap it's contents? I am currently using a label inside a viewport
> (don't ask me why :) ) but it doesn't wrap (it probably shouldn't
> either).

No, not as it is in 970606.  A patch was posted that allowed multiple
lines.  Hopefully it or something similar with make it into a future
snapshot.  You should be able to find the patch on the list archives,
I would guess.

I was working on a patch to make the label a little more robust, but I
think I erased my work recently so I will have to start over.  :-(

If we had an incoming ftp directory for patches, would people upload their
patches there?  If so, then I might be able to come up with some way to
maintain a patches directory.

-Shawn

--
Perhaps tomorrow I'll put another sig here.