Re: inconsistency of pangocairo on Mac and Linux

Just pushed out a patch to default to 96dpi on CoreText.

Thank you for the quick fix.

The difference between linux-abs.png and mac-abs.png may be
normal, i.e., the vertical position of the baseline within a
layout may depend on the backend in use even if the font,
fontsize and text in the layout are identical.

I think this can be handled by using pango_layout_get_baseline()
which I've just discovered in the Manual.

Thank you.