Re: Re: ellipsis per layout

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi Behdad,

I am kinda stuck here.

Can you tell me what exactly are the last 6 variables in the _PangoGlyphItemIter struct ?

struct _PangoGlyphItemIter

{

PangoGlyphItem *glyph_item;

const gchar *text;

int start_glyph;

int start_index;

int start_char;

int end_glyph;

int end_index;

int end_char;

};

I guess, start_index & end_index are the line indices w.r.t layout.

Thanks and regards,

Parth Kanungo