Re: [cairo] Lao Word-Break Support Contribution

Sounds good! If we can introduce it into LibThai that would work nicely, as Thai and Lao are very, very similar (and many if not most Lao people can at minimal understand spoken and a few read Thai).

Respectfully,

Robert M Campbell
IT Consultant for ADRA Laos, IT Consultant for Mekong IT, & Open Source Advocate
Lao Cell: +856 207 616 7299
US Phone: +1 270 681 0399
robert rcampbell gmail com

Visit ADRA Lao's Facebook Page at facebook.com/ADRALaos