Lao Word-Break Support Contribution

Greetings!

I would like to offer a contribution to this library, if ICU is not already used, for supporting Lao word-breaking.

Lao is similar to Thai, in that spaces are used more like punctuation, and not as separators between words. So, ICU (http://icu-project.org) fixes this by checking word-lists to find the break points. Lao is soon to be supported as a result of the project I am working with. I would like to contribute this code, free of charge - obviously, to this library so that the Lao language is fully supported in open source software. Maybe someone can help me in getting it integrated?

The code is available at: http://code.google.com/p/lao-dictionary/

If this project needs the contribution licensed in another manner, email me, and it's done. I am willing to open source it in any license needed.

Thank you all for your awesome work in such great software!

If ICU is being used as a backend for doing internationalization, it may not be needed to do this. Just let me know!

--
Respectfully,

Robert M Campbell
IT Consultant for ADRA Laos, IT Consultant for Mekong IT, & Open Source Advocate
Lao Cell: +856 207 616 7299
US Phone: +1 270 681 0399
robert rcampbell gmail com

Visit ADRA Lao's Facebook Page at facebook.com/ADRALaos