Re: Private license (non-LGPL) for Pango ??

Actually, the AUTHORS (not AUTHOR) file just says: "Owen Taylor
<otaylor redhat com>, with help from many others.
See file named THANKS for a list." The THANKS file then mentions 13
people (including Dov, and me).

Obviously I am not a lawyer either, but still, in my opinion any
manually maintained list of copyright holders is error-prone and
mostly irrelevant. It's just a hint.

To find out the real list of copyright holders you need to look at the
commit logs. Or "git blame", but that will not necessarily show all
copyright holders, as it ignores the fact that just an indentation
change to a line will change its "author". Etc.

--tml