RE: What's the meaning of the height of layout

Hi Behdad Esfahbod :

  Sorry I didn't attach the image in my previous mail because the image file is larger than 10M, and if the attached file is larger than 10M, I should get the administrator's permission to public it.

  Yeah, if different pango lines have different height, it could explain my problem described in the previous mail.

  But I still want to konw why the line heights are different from each other?

  It is easy to understand if I mix English and Chinese character together in one paragraph, in this situation, the line height should be different according to differnt languages. But if all the text are only in English or Chinese, why the same things happened?

  Thanks very much.