What's the meaning of the height of layout

Hi everyone:
   I have some doubt about layout height.

   First I create a pango-layout, set font, wrap width and text, and the space between layout lines was set to 0;

   Then I get the layout height, the total number of text line and the height of each line.

   Could anyone explain why the height of the layout is not equal to TextLinesCount multiply by LineHeight?

Thanks && Best Regards

langston
Jul 14 2010