Re: Detect changes to a PangoLayout
- From: Neil Roberts <bpeeluk yahoo co uk>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Detect changes to a PangoLayout
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:39:54 +0100
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 03:31:45PM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I took a note to add some kind of API for that. See last comment in:
Ok, that would be great.
> In the mean time here's a trick you can use to detect changes (no
> signals though):
Great, that worked very nicely. I've pushed it to the 'pango-vbo'
branch of Clutter.
Thanks very much for your help.
] [Thread Prev