PangoCairo help

Hi,

I’m very new user of Linux World.

I’m doing a program for rendering text using pango cairo.

I need rendered text on the Video Memory. I’ve developd a class to access to the frame buffer, and it’s work correctly.

Which is the correct way to start? I mean I’ve to created a cairo context and the I’ve to copy byte per byte (copy the context on the frame buffer with an appropriate loop).

Can you tell me more or send some example?

Thanks a lot.

Andrea

Andrea Ricchetti

ElectronicDepartment

Software Engineer

Snap-on Equipment

Via Prov. per Carpi, 33

42015 Correggio (RE) - ITALY

Tel: +39-0522 733411- Fax: +39-0522 733410

Andrea Ricchetti snapon com