Re: Glyphs in vertical text are drawn on top of each other

ogg k ogg k googlemail com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I have seen some reports about such problems, with glyphs partially
>> overlapping, not completely superimposed.  Is that what you are seeing?  A
>> screenshot helps.  In the past, it always looked like a font problem and
>
> Here's both a trimmed down test case that shows the problem, and a
> screenshot of its output. Maybe you can spot if I'm doing something
> wrong here.

The code works just fine here.  So it should be some bad interation between
your font and FreeType.  You can figure out which font it is by checking which
files it maps, for example by adding a sleep at the end of the code and then
running pmap in another terminal.  When you figure out which font it is, file
a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org against Pango.  If I can reproduce with the font,
I'll track the bug down and send it to FreeType.

Regards,

behdad