Re: Pango -> Fix needs to be applied for Kannada

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 11:59 +0530, Rahul Bhalerao wrote:

> I would like to maintain the Indic module. With my experience in font
> development and continuous work on Indic scripts, I think you may
> trust me on this :)

Feel free to start reviewing patches and commenting on bugs then!

behdad

PS.  What we really need is for someone to go understand how all of the
Indic languages work, and study the current code and understand it, then
go about fixing bugs.  What's been happening in the past year or two is
that every patch that went into the Indic module fixed one bug for one
language but opened other ones.  It's extremely hard to avoid that
situation with the current code.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/