Re: [gtk-i18n-list] `.pcf' font not accessible from pango

hi,

mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp writes:
> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:42:20 +0900
> mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp wrote:
[...]
> Finally I could display your font in gtk2 fontsel
> of gtk+-2.8.10, see attached screenshot.

With your proposed hacks I could reproduce this success. But as
expected the mapping is now completely messed up.
I think about how to work around this maybe by adjusting the font or
adapting the mapping in my application.

[...]

> for right fix, both of fontconfig and pango/gtk+ should
> be modified, I think.

Any comments by others on this list?

> however, I'm not sure if gtk2 has better system to draw
> an art by font (like ascii-art).

Thank you very much for your time & effort.

Regards,
martin