Re: Pango 1.6.0 + libgnomeprint 2.8.0 problem: hebrew with punctation?
- From: Petr Tomasek <tomasek etf cuni cz>
- To: Dov Grobgeld <dov grobgeld weizmann ac il>
- Cc: gnome-print-list gnome org, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pango 1.6.0 + libgnomeprint 2.8.0 problem: hebrew with punctation?
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:15:16 +0100
On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 10:51:48PM +0200, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> Hi Petr,
> I can confirm that such a layout certainly does not use neither
> OpenType tables nor my Hebrew accent heuristics.
So does it mean printing via gnome-print doesn't use the OT
hebrew pango module? Or is it possible, that the layout
got screwed somwhere beetween pango and gnome-print?
(Note, that on screen, even in the gnome-print preview
it renders OK).
Anyway, I filled a bug against gnome-print, is it ok
or should I fill aditional bug for pango?
> P.S. Why did I have to do s/0\.\.7/0.7/ replacement before I could
> view test.ps? Perhaps it was a mailer glitch?
Probably, I don't know. :(
> gtk-i18n-list mailing list
> gtk-i18n-list gnome org
Podporte Jaru Cimrmana!
Kandidujte jej do souteze o nejvetsiho cecha (www.nejvetsicech.cz)!
] [Thread Prev