Pango 1.6.0 + libgnomeprint 2.8.0 problem: hebrew with punctation?

Hello!

I thought printing hebrew with points and accent should
be easy now, since gnomeprint uses pango and Dov make
his changes into pango hebrew module that allow OT
hebrew fonts to work OK.

But as I tried it, I realized, that hebrew vowels are
slightly displaced in the printout (in both postscript
and PDF version), while it's displayed ok. (See
attached example).

Is this a known bug/feature or should I go directly
to the bugzilla (and if yes which one: the pango
or gnomeprint)?

Thank You!

Petr Tomasek

--