Re. A bug in pango

>>   - The smallest possible test string that reproduces the problem as
     an attachment.

>>   - A screenshot of the incorrect rendering

>>   - An image of what the correct rendering should be

Previously, I had send an image file containing all details, but it was
bounced back stating that it was of huge size.

Ok. Herewith i am attaching a new image. I am using a new font
MLU-Panini. But it can be reproducible using any Malayalam font(Except
in the case of Chill char; most of the fonts does not make use of ZWJ
for forming the Chill chars).

I had applied the patch for the bug #151689, in pango-1.5.2, but the
problem still exists.

Regards,
Saravanan

Scanned and protected by Email scanner