Re: Thai fonts small compared to regular characters

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 11:37:51PM +0530, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> Theppitak Karoonboonyanan said on Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 12:50:02AM +0700,:
>
>  > selection through fontconfig since mozilla-xft was dropped in 1.7-3 for
>
> I think this version merges libxft into mozilla itself?? The change
> log says xft support in in the -browser package??

Yes, it says so. But the upgrade just marked the beginning of the
symptom. I wondered whether there was any difference between the
library versions or some installation scripts. (But I found no
difference between the scripts.) In fact, the problem occurred
with mozilla-firefox before, but no problem with mozilla-xft at that
time. Being too lazy to track, I hadn't switched to firefox until the
change in mozilla-xft, from which the symptom began in mozilla itself.
Now I had problem with both.

Hmm.. I find the topic becomes irrelevant to the gtk-i18n-list now.
Should we discuss somewhere else?

-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan