Pango Multilingual Input Reading

Hi,
         I am working on Pango to create widgets and display Multilingual text. That is working fine and coming to reading multilingual reading input is a bit difficultier one. The key board maps and other info given in the site pango.org under input resources is giving only a vague idea..
I would be very thankful if any body helps me in giving info of how to read
input in Pango.
Is it related to the sytem area where keyboard map files are compiled or
it is the programmer who should take care of the mapping in the program.
Thanks in advance......

Do you Yahoo!?