Re: Pango Multilingual Input Reading
- From: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>
- To: sivakumar rallabhandi <siva538 yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pango Multilingual Input Reading
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:26:03 -0500
Pango doesn't do anything with input. If you are using gtk+,
internationalized input is pretty much taken care of.
On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 4:18:40 -0800, sivakumar rallabhandi wrote:
> I am working on Pango to create widgets and display Multilingual text. That is working fine and coming to reading multilingual reading input is a bit difficultier one. The key board maps and other info given in the site pango.org under input resources is giving only a vague idea..
> I would be very thankful if any body helps me in giving info of how to read
> input in Pango.
> Is it related to the sytem area where keyboard map files are compiled or
> it is the programmer who should take care of the mapping in the program.
> Thanks in advance......
] [Thread Prev