Difficulties in compiling pango

Hello

I am making a small rendering demonstration with Pango. After creating the context properly, I created an empty attribute list and an attribute iterator. I passed all this to Pango_Itemize and got the following error:

Pango:(null): Error opening config file: Bad address

Pango:(null): Error opening config file: Bad address

Glib Critical **: file gstrfuncs.c: line 1348 (g_strsplit): assertion 'string != Null' failed.

what does all this mean

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.