Re: Pango Khmer

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 21:29, Lin Chear wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 09:29, Lin Chear wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've added Khmer support to Pango by adapting the
> > existing Indic module. I've tested it with gEdit and
> > it works for the most part.
> >
> > I had to add a few features to the feature flags but
> > as a result, I also had to remove some Indic feature
> > flags (as there was no more room for any Khmer bit
> > flags).
> >
> > As a result, I need to incorporate Khmer as a
> separate
> > module. Anyone able to assist me in that matter?

What in particular do you need help with?

I'd also be interested in seeing what your patch looks like;
if you are sharing lots of code with the Indic module, it's
possible we can find some other way to extend the feature
flags without having to create an entirely separate module.

					Owen

(BTW, it's great that someone is working on this)