Re: Pango: how to call the API?

Hi,

This is a strange question. The fact that you want to "call
pango from the command line" makes me wonder what you're
trying to do.

If you want to get the width of every character in a font,
the most obvious way is to create a layout, set the font,
set the text, measure the layout extents, repeat 1114111
times. But you don't want to do that.

What are you trying to do?

Noah