Re: Question on using GTK+ for input method.

> From: Lau <zenithlau i-cable com>
> In the IIIMF web site, I find that there should be a document named
> " X Auxiliary Object Specification". However, the link is wrong.

Thanks for letting me know.

I should have cought this problem earlier. Probably when we
moved the host site several times, somewhat the things did not
get restored correctly.

I just placed the documents(although, they are not exactly what
there were before, since I just copied from the different locations).

# I cc'ed to openi18n-im openi18n org(used to be li18nux-im li18nux org),
# the home of IIIMF.

--
hiura {freestandards org,OpenI18N.org,li18nux.org,unicode.org,sun.com}
Chair, OpenI18N/Open Internationalization Initiative, http://www.OpenI18N.org