Re: Question on using GTK+ for input method.

Hi Mr Hiura,

Thanks for your information first, it is very very helpful.

> Since LEIF separates GUI part off from language engine, if you need
> your own GUI as AUX object, yes.
> If you do not particularly need your own GUI and can live with simple
> GUI, you do not have to. Either htt_xbe(X backend, works as if
> XIM server) or xiiimp.so directly loaded into Xlib will handle
> such simple GUI.
> For example, let's look at CannaLE in current im-sdk in svn.openi18n.org
> (im-sdk/trunk/leif/canna). Since CannaLE does not use its own AUX GUI
> object, it is all implemented in CannaLE.c.

In the IIIMF web site, I find that there should be a document named " X Auxiliary Object
Specification". However, the link is wrong. And I also can't locate document in the source
tree. Does the document still relevant, or useful anymore??

Thanks a lots

Regards,
Lau