Question on using GTK+ for input method.

Hi all,

  I have a question on GTK+, as I need to implement a IM based on IIIMF
for my client. I have only a little knowledge on IIIMF now, but I am experience on XIM
server.

  At this point, I know that, I have to implement the langueage engine to plug into the
htt_server (the server for IIIMF, am I right?) and also the client module for IIIMXCF. Is
it possible to use the GTK+ such an project?? (I am esp concern the event loop inside
a normal GTK+ based program)

  Any advice or pointer for further information is greatly appreciate!! Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lau