Re: Pango & printing?

JCA> In which way a Cmap helps getting smaller files?

Well, the reason is whether to make the font process where.
if the users has the level 3 printer or installed the latest
gs-cjk and gs 7.x, can uses the CIDFont and the CMap to
reduce the size, and no needs to embed the fonts.

I think we should provide some option for the printing font.

Akira TAGOH  : tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at gclab org : tagoh gnome-db org / GNOME-DB Project
             : tagoh redhat com   / Red Hat, Inc.
             : tagoh debian org   / Debian Project