Re: imhangul is not correct..

>> Thank you for testing. I could not find the bug
>> because I just started to learn Korean language.

I wrote a new implementation which does not use GtkIMContextSimple.
 http://ryujin.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~tee/immodules/im-hangul-0.2.tar.gz
You can test it with
$ ./configure; make; ./test.sh
 and choose Hangul in the text field.

You can toggle input method by shift+space key or option menu.
;put screenshot at http://ryujin.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~tee/immodules/h.png
--
Yusuke Tabata
Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University