Re: A little polish of Thai shaper

Kaixo!

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 11:58:51PM +0700, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

> Could you name some other examples of iso10646 fonts created by
> non-Thai speakers that provide Thai glyphs, so that I can try them

tahoma.ttf (you can take it from Microsoft site I think).
And I remember having "left-shifted" thai vowels in pango with that font
(I was convinced it was a bug of the font, so I didn't reported it as a bug).

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975