Re: A little polish of Thai shaper

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:24:49PM +0200, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:

> tahoma.ttf (you can take it from Microsoft site I think).
> And I remember having "left-shifted" thai vowels in pango with that font
> (I was convinced it was a bug of the font, so I didn't reported it as a bug).

Yeah, it's also in my Windows box. All Thai Windows fonts are designed in
the same manner. And many Thai proportional BDF fonts I know are also
designed the same way.

It may not be a bug of the font. But western and Thai styles of handling
combining characters might be different...

Regards,
-Theppitak.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Information Research and Development Division, NECTEC